Start a Blog >>> Biz
How to start a blog and get your first 100+ subscribers
Have you always wanted to start a blog but now sure of the critical things you need to do?
Or you just launched your first blog and are wondering how to gain visibility as well as your first few readers?
You're in the right place!
In this free 3-module course you will learn:
- How to choose your niche
- Set up your blog in wordpress
- Write your first few blog posts and what you need to look out for
- Tips on gaining visibility when no one knows you exist online
- How to get started with your email list and gaining your first few subscribers
- Links to my favourite tools and resources
I’m Meera Kothand, Mom + Freelance writer turned Email Marketing Specialist and Solopreneur
My speciality? I simplify marketing strategy for bloggers and solopreneurs like you, so that you find focus, craft a strategic online presence and get noticed. And I do it with no-fluff, direct and actionable advice and a smattering of tough love.
My tips on email marketing and blogging have been featured on Marketing Profs, Addicted 2 Success, YFS, Smart blogger, Successful Blogging and several other sites.
I went from sub-zero where no one knew I existed on the internet to an audience of 3000+ email subscribers, and built authority as the ‘go to email person’ all within 9 months of launching my blog.